Item no.: F11d
- Spin with one’s arms extended, then moving the arms closer to the body.This motion results in an increase of the speed with which the skater rotates increases.
- Holding a spinning bicycle wheel on a rotating chair. The person then turns over the bicycle wheel, causing it to rotate in an opposite direction.
- Put a spinning bicycle on the floor, spinning chair or cart to the perpendicular, the central of bicycle will keep holding up which showing inertia of rotating.
- Hanging one side of spinning bicycle, causing it in precession direction.
- Bicycle wheel gyroscope: diameter 65cm, aluminum frame with tire, the central with 2 aluminum handle that can use rope to hang up, rope.
- Rotating stool: diameter 34cm / hight 4cm of EVA chair, diameter 5cm / long 53cm of column, outside with semicircular safety mats made by metal, diameter 65cm aluminum legs with plastic slip mats, weight 10kg.
- Dumbbells: 6lbs plastic safety covered x 2.