Item no.: 15231-88
Function and Applications
Set for student experiments, especially suitable for teaching of natural sciences in primary school and early secondary school.
14 experiments are described:
- Measuring the class room (dimensions)
- Measuring time (fast and slowpendulum)
- A fast sprinter (measuring speed)
- Breathing lessons (breathing rate)
- Measuring pulse
- Muscular strength
- The force meter
- The force of chocolate
- The pulley
- Keeping in shape (the shape of the backbone)
- Back-breaking work
- Really quite agile
- A chemical substance migrates
Equipment and technical data
- Contains all necessary materials and description in a sturdy storage box with formed foam padding.
- Digital manual on CD (Languages: English, French, German)
- Additional set for demonstration experiments and handbook with hints for teachers available.