Item no.: P2450201
The Q factor of oscillating circuits is determined from the band width and by the Pauli method. In inductively coupled circuits (band-pass filters) the coupling factor is determined as a function of the coil spacing.
- Determine the dissipation factor t and k and the quality factor Q from the band width of oscillating circuits.
- Determine the dissipation factor and Q factor of oscillating circuits from the resonant frequency , the capacitance Ctot and the parallel conductance Gp by the Pauli method.
- Determine the coupling factor k and the band width of a band-pass filter as a function of the coil spacing s.
- Analyse and verify the measurements using the measure analysis software.
What you can learn about
- Q factor
- Dissipation factor
- Critical or optimum coupling
- Characteristic impedance
- Pauli method
- Parallel conductance
- Band-pass filter